Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permissions, backup and restore apps, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.
To use all features, you need a rooted device.
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can't be 100% guaranteed.
So, you are solely responsible for the use of this application and any problems that may occur on your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc...).
> Download original Lucky Patcher - without ads
With the modded Play Store, you can : Use protected apps with Google LVL (License Verification Library) without cracking them, verify license in offline mode, disable self update, and more.
You need a rooted device to install this.
Please note that you can't download paid apps for free !
If you receive the "Force close" message when you view "Installed" in "My app", please clear cache and data for Google Play Store.
> Download modded Play Store - without ads
> Return back option "Save purchase for restore" for InApp emulation dialog.
> Show system apps by default.
> Adcel ads sdk removed.
> Translations updated.
> Move Application to /system/app fixed.
> Uninstall system apps for Android api 21+ fixed.
> InApp emulation reworked.
> Bug's new InApp algorithm fixed.
1. Install latest Lucky Patcher.
2. Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > select "Patch to Android".
3. Select "Signature Verify always True" and "Disable Zip Signature Verify" > Apply > Yes.
4. After reboot, go to "Patch to Android" and check (Patch applied). If applied, exit from Lucky patcher otherwise do third step again.
5. Backup current Play Store with Titanium Backup if you want to restore original version in case.
6. Rename downloaded modded Play Store and transfer to SD card :
- Gingerbread users > rename to "Vending.apk".
- ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to "PhoneSky.apk".
7. Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to "/system/app/" folder.
8. Set permissions "rw-r--r--" and reboot.
9. Done. All apps on device with "LVL" are licensed.
Now you can help translate Lucky Patcher into your own language.
You need to register on website and select your language to translate.
Go to the translation project >